Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mutant Registration Act... wtf?

So, I was watching the last episode of hero's this year and it's like wtf? Is a superhero series only option for the future a 'registration act'? I understand its a natural progression in society, but seriously why are the Heroes writers ripping off already ideas made by marvel? I understand Marvel is an amazing entity in story telling, and fans of the publication love the books, but seriously are personal idea's not common anymore? Are all ideas just regurgitated from previous concepts and re-established in different times. I love history for this very reason, nothing is fucking new! its just reused!

Sorry random rant that made me think.

3 comments:

*Kelly Marie* said...

Award for you on my blog. Check it out and follow the rules!

Paul G. said...

Awards?

Yeah. Heroes. It's something I'll probably watch when it's all over, though I hear the Villains (season 2, 3?) season is lame.

Telkom University said...

How does the Mutant Registration Act impact the civil rights and privacy of individuals possessing mutant abilities?Telkom University